By default, the LAN Wi-Fi hotspot uses the channel that you configured. However, if the WAN Wi-Fi is also configured, the LAN Wi-Fi will use the same channel as the WAN Wi-Fi. This is because the StrideLinx router has a single Wi-Fi radio that it uses both as client (WAN) and hotspot (LAN).
Articles in this section
- Logging historical data stops after a while (EtherNet/IP)
- How to create an StrideLinx router log file for troubleshooting purposes
- VPN connection does not work on macOS Ventura 13.3.1(a)
- 502 Bad Gateway error when opening an HTTP service (CORS header)
- How to remotely get data files from an HMI
- Data exports and Cloud Notify e-mails show a different time than expected
- WAN configuration in the Fleet Manager shows "Not available"
- One or more users don't receive an invite e-mail
- Authentication for the HTTP service cannot be used with Schneider Electric Web Viewer
- Warning message: You don't have sufficient permissions to view this page