Minus (V-) and Ground (Shield) on the power connector are not directly connected. They are connected over the component Capacitor Ceramic X7T 100nF 450V 10% 1206. The metal enclosure and metal shield of the RJ45 and USB connectors are connected to the Shield.
Articles in this section
- Logging historical data stops after a while (EtherNet/IP)
- How to create an StrideLinx router log file for troubleshooting purposes
- VPN connection does not work on macOS Ventura 13.3.1(a)
- 502 Bad Gateway error when opening an HTTP service (CORS header)
- How to remotely get data files from an HMI
- Data exports and Cloud Notify e-mails show a different time than expected
- WAN configuration in the Fleet Manager shows "Not available"
- One or more users don't receive an invite e-mail
- Authentication for the HTTP service cannot be used with Schneider Electric Web Viewer
- Warning message: You don't have sufficient permissions to view this page