The StrideLinx Cloud is the online portal from where you can manage all your StrideLinx devices, companies, and users. You can access the StrideLinx Cloud at stridelinx.com.
You will have to create a user account to be a unique user on the StrideLinx Cloud. From your user account you can access multiple companies. This allows you to easily switch between companies using a single user account.
There are two options to choose from when you get started with StrideLinx. These are:
Join an existing company
If your colleague already has a company account in the StrideLinx Cloud, you can ask them to invite you into the company. A member of the company with the "Manage users"-permission can invite others into the company by following the next steps:
- Open the StrideLinx Cloud Portal, which is also accessible via the Apps menu in the top right corner if you are currently in a different StrideLinx Cloud app.
- Open the main menu , go to Users in the left menu and click on Invite users.
- Enter the e-mail addresses of the users you want to invite (separated by a comma or enter), select their roles (more info at Admin: user management), and add an invitation message. Click on [Invite] to send the invitation(s).
An e-mail will be sent to all recipients. If they don't yet have a personal StrideLinx Cloud account, they will be prompted to create one before they can accept your invitation. If they already have a personal account, they can immediately accept your invitation.
Create a new company
If your company has no company account yet in the StrideLinx Cloud, you can easily register one. Please click the option that applies to you:
I don't have a user account yet
- Go to the StrideLinx Cloud and click on [Register], or choose to [Log in with Google] or [Log in with Microsoft] if you prefer to use single sign on with one of those services.
- You will soon receive a confirmation e-mail. Open the confirmation e-mail and click on [Complete registration].
I already have a user account
- Go to the StrideLinx Cloud and login.
- Open your account menu in the top right corner and click on [Switch company].
- Click on Add company.
- Enter your company name and [Register] your company.