You can customize the additional main pages that you and your users can see in the StrideLinx Cloud Portal app. This way you can fully tailor your StrideLinx Cloud to the functions that you need. When editing one of these main pages you can add components and style the page as you see fit. You can edit your custom pages in our custom main page editor.
Use the links below for easy navigation.
- Add a component
- Shape the appearance of the main page
Add a component
After creating a page, you need to add components. You can remove or add additional components whenever you want. Please follow the steps described below to add a component.
- Go to the StrideLinx Cloud Studio, which is accessible from the Apps menu in the top right corner if you are currently in a different StrideLinx Cloud app.
- Open the main menu , go to Main pages, then press the name of the page you would like to add a component to, or make a new page.
- Click on [Add a component] and choose the component you would like to add. The table below gives an explanation about your options.
|Text note||This component lets you add text on your custom page.|
|Image||This component lets you add an image on your custom page.|
Remove a componentIf you don't want to use a component, you can easily remove it by clicking on the component with a right mouse click and then clicking on [Remove component].
Shape the appearance of the main page
When you have added the desired components to your custom main page you can shape the appearance of the page. You can change the size and location of all components. Additionally, you can preview the page in both desktop and mobile view.
Please follow the steps described below to preview a page.
- After you've added one or more components, choose whether you would like to preview the desktop view or the mobile viewon the top right corner of the editor.
Change position and size of components
Both the position and size of components can be changed independently for the desktop view and the mobile view. Please follow the steps described below change the position and size of components.
- After you've added one or more components, drag the components on the page to their desired position and use the edges to change their size.
- You can also duplicate or remove components using a right mouse click.
Publish changesChanges to the draft will be saved automatically. The changes will not be published until you [Publish] the page.