Once you've registered your StrideLinx router to the StrideLinx Cloud and connected your Beckhoff to one of the LAN ports, you're ready to remotely access it.
- "Source NAT" needs to be disabled. It's on by default in the StrideLinx router's settings, but needs to be disabled for you to connect to your Beckhoff.
- Check your Beckhoff's network settings first and make sure that the StrideLinx router's LAN IP address is entered as the Beckhoff's default gateway.
- Once that is done, turn off "Source NAT" in the StrideLinx router settings at Fleet Manager > Devices > Your device > Network > LAN.
- Set up a VPN connection to your StrideLinx router.
You can now use TwinCAT to connect to your Beckhoff.
- Connect to your Beckhoff as you normally do.
Unable to connect?Use our troubleshooting article to help you solve the problem.