Once you've registered your StrideLinx router to the StrideLinx Cloud and connected your Omron to one of the LAN ports, you're ready to remotely access it.
- "Source NAT" needs to be enabled. It's on by default in the StrideLinx router's settings.
- Confirm that "Source NAT" is on in the StrideLinx router settings at Fleet Manager > Devices > Your device > Network > LAN.
- Set up a VPN connection to your StrideLinx router.
You can now use CX-One software (CX-Programmer, CX-Designer, and more) or Sysmac Studio to connect to your Omron.
- Connect to your Omron. For detailed steps, click below.
- Unfortunately, there are no detailed instructions available. Simply connect as you normally do and troubleshoot if you're experiencing issues.
- Connect to your Omron as you normally do, but set the StrideLinx router as the workstation instead of your computer:
Unable to connect?Use our troubleshooting article to help you solve the problem.