Once you've registered your StrideLinx router to the StrideLinx Cloud and connected your Schneider to one of the LAN ports, you're ready to remotely access it.
- Set up a VPN connection to your StrideLinx router.
You can now use EcoStruxure Machine Expert (SoMachine), EcoStruxure Control Expert (Unity Pro), CODESYS, or other Schneider software to connect to your Schneider.
- Connect to your Schneider. For detailed steps, click below.
EcoStruxure Machine Expert (SoMachine)
- Open EcoStruxure Machine Expert and click on Application (MyController) in the Applications tree.
- At the bottom, select IP address as the Connection Mode and enter your Schneider's IP address.
- Connect to your Schneider as you normally do. If you're unable to connect, try the following alternative method instead:
EcoStruxure Control Expert (Unity Pro)
- Follow the steps in the CODESYS guide.
Unable to connect?Use our troubleshooting article to help you solve the problem.